Our expertise spans economic development and trade, education and youth empowerment, public health, disaster relief and reconstruction, agriculture and rural development, green growth, power and energy, financial inclusion, migration, and social inclusion.
- Our deep expertise in the public and social sectors is complemented with more than 90 years of private-sector experience across all industries and functions.
- We work as a trusted partner with heads of state, government ministers, and senior leaders of development agencies on their most pressing challenges.
- We support our clients with projects from start to finish, using our proven delivery methods, tools, and solutions for diagnostics, analysis, strategy development, capability building, and implementation.
- Focused units, such as our Africa Delivery Hub, enable us to gear our support to the pace and requirements of our clients in this sector.
- We help shape the global development debate by investing in proprietary research, fresh thinking, and an extensive publishing program.
- The McKinsey Global Institute and McKinsey Center for Government address critical economic and social challenges facing public and private institutions.